|Public Service Announcement
||[May. 19th, 2007|02:07 pm]
We Love To List
There seems to be some sort of terrible disease going around that turns your skin the colour of an antique mahogany corner unit and your hair a pallid light yellow hue and dry as straw. It does seem to be more prevalent among young women than men at the moment.
Other possible side affects include:
* Drinking pints of cider and black with a straw
* Mincing like a twat
* Wearing a lot of white, either very short or very low cut. More often than not both.
* Giggling like a prick at the drop of a hat.
* Becoming obsessed with male attention, even the middle aged wankers at your local pubs karaoke night.
* Starting dirty looks matches with grown women you do not even know.
* Getting thrown out of my pub for being under aged regardless of what ID you can provide.